Late Stage Development
Late stage development is key to point at which MEM delivers the full impact of our core value proposition in de-risking the project and enhancing investor returns. By integrating the late stage development activities with MEM, investors achieve business case certainty through an integrated approach, minimizing cost and maximizing risk management. MEM late stage development support services include:
- Development of commercial strategy – establishing a commercial solution that fits investor risk tolerance and budget
- Project tender – seeking comprehensive, competitive solutions from the market based on global industry best practices and commercial terms
- Contracting and commercial negotiations – experienced, integrated contracting and negotiations by a commercial management, project management and legal renewable energy team
- Preliminary design and value engineering – ensuring the plant is designed for cost effective construction and operations, with focus on mitigating risk and eliminating waste
- Project management services– focused communication to lender advisors on expert defined project risks and risk mitigation to quickly and efficiently achieve financial close
MEM’s late stage development support services represent the foundation of MEM’s project de-risking efforts. In achieving this business case certainty for investors, we have a proven track record of enhanced financial returns and project credit enhancement.