Renewable energy projects are notoriously unpredictable, and emerging markets present additional risk to project investors. To secure reliable project cash flows, investors should engage a project management consultancy with both appropriate renewable energy technology expertise as well as emerging market experience.
World Class Project Management Resources
Renewable energy project management is Modern Energy Management’s core competency. We set ourselves apart by providing world-class resources to every project in order afford our client’s true business case certainty. Our project resources all have the following minimum qualifications:
- Experience – real world experience designing, building and operating renewable energy projects in emerging markets
- Technical Expertise – technical and engineering expertise in all phases of the project
- Certification – Project Management Institute PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Methodology – the Investment Grade Verification assures attention to risk interfaces that impact investor returns
- Education – MEM consultants have advanced degrees in engineering, construction or business management
Expertise in the Most Challenging Projects in the World
Our core competency is in renewable energy project management. We can say this because we have managed some of the most challenging renewable energy projects in the world, including:
This truly establishes Modern Energy Management project managers among the best in the industry.
Project Management is the Key to Renewable Energy Project Success
Modern Energy Management is the only consultancy in renewable energy to establish a robust project risk management methodology. Our Investment Grade Verification system was developed in collaboration with JLT and Watson Farley & Williams to establish a methodical approach to project risk management to protect investor cash flow and enhance project returns.