Assistant Project Manager
Modern Energy Management is seeking an assistant project manager to support our Project Director and PMO (Project Management Office).
This position will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and will require frequent travel to the north country of Thailand where we have 170MW of wind projects under management.
Essential Job Functions
- Support Project Directors in management of “sub-projects” action items and deliverables
- Create drafts of project reports and communications with internal and external project stakeholders
- Assist the Project Directors in researching local technical requirements
- Collect data and evaluate project performance criteria such as earned value, etc.
- Present project progress to the Project Directors
- Support the Project Directors in various ad hoc activities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in engineering, construction management, business or related field required
- Valid PMP (Project Management Professional) certification issued by the
- Project Management Institute (PMI) preferred
- Minimum experience in wind projects required
- Understanding of earned value calculations
- Written and spoken fluency in English; very strong writing skills required
- Demonstrated excellence in effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven track record of managing strict schedule deadlines