Modern Energy Management is looking for Project Coordinator to support the Project Management Department in development, construction and operations of Wind and Solar projects in Thailand and other new established markets throughout the world
Essential Job Functions
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for the administration and support of Project Managers.
- Assists in ensuring all aspects of the assigned projects are completed accurately, timely, recorded and reported properly
- Assists Project Managers with the details of projects from conception to completion including the evaluation of the project scope to identify and determine tasks, schedules, deadlines, delivery dates, team resources, contractors and project close-out.
- Communicates deadlines, confirms project resource assignments, monitors, and summarizes progress of projects.
- Completes file preparation, terminology management, communication with clients, and vendors, proof reading, maintenance of client style guides, quality assurance, etc.
- Coordinate meeting agendas, record meeting minutes, completes meeting recap information, and monitors action items to ensure completion.
- Contract support in manage and track changes, revisions and schedules of contracts
- Manage special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of renewable experience highly preferred
- Project Management experience desirable
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Visio)
- Demonstrate excellence and effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the necessary skills to interface with local representatives, clients, vendors, contractors and subcontractors and other stakeholders
- Ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization